Para uma experiência ideal de utlilizador, por favor actualize o seu flash player. Clique aqui para descarregar a mais recente versão do Adobe Flash.

KellysVisions

KellysVisions | Horoscope
180 taxas
$5.99! MY NAME IS KELLY CALLAGHAN. I AM A REAL, TRUE, GIFTED PSYCHIC & MEDIUM. I DO NOT NEED ANY INFO FROM YOU. TRUSTED FOR EXTREME ABILITY AND ACCURACY. SEE TESTIMONIALS. I RECEIVE MESSAGES & IMAGES QUICKLY & PROVIDE A LOT OF DETAIL IN A PVT READING. I am here to point out the blocks & help you so that YOU can help YOURSELF to stay in your power and navigate through your own life easily.
Idiomas
  • Inglês

Mural da KellysVisions

140/140 

Chegou ao limite do tamanho desta mensagem (140 caracteres).

•   Tiffanyperdomo 6 dias atrás
    Responder

Thank you!

•   HURTINHARD 11 dias atrás
    Responder

KELLY IS SOOOOO SWEET! AND GIFTED, LOVE HER!!!!!

•   myeyesea 15 dias atrás
    Responder

thank you Kelly you are a great psychic

•   gentlebay 21 dias atrás
    Responder

Kelly is a great medium Hard to find good ones these days.

•   ashavijay2004 23 dias atrás
    Responder

She is amazing!I didn’t have to ask a question..she just got everything right!

•   MissFairy1 2 meses atrás
    Responder

Thank you Kelly. I really appreciate your help. I will be back.

•   heavensangel242 2 meses atrás
    Responder

ty kelly for everything! Immediately picked up on what i asked and she even picked up on the next 3 months. appreciate you

•   xoxogahsipgirl 2 meses atrás
    Responder

Very nice and very informative. And doesn't waste time.

•   shireen25 3 meses atrás
    Responder

My favorite reader on oranum !! truly gifted and amazing. The stuff she sees is unbelievable !!!

•   MerkabahMan633 3 meses atrás
    Responder

Hi Kelly, Thanks for your kindness earlier today. I came back and you were gone, then I saw you come back, but I missed you again.

Ver mais entradas  

140/140 

Chegou ao limite desta mensagem (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings